ALL CARD PAYMENTS ARE PROCESSED VIA PAYPAL FOR ADDED SECURITY. NO NEED TO LOG IN OR SIGN UP.
These nose vents have been scientifically designed to maximize airflow through the nasal passageway so breathing is more relaxed during sleep and is no longer forced providing you and your partner a peaceful and rejuvenating sleep. With more relaxed sleep you will no longer have that feeling of fatigue when you wake up in the morning giving you a fresh start.
Designed by the best otolaryngologists these Anti-snore nose vents are safe and easy to use and made of high quality medical soft silicone suitable for long-time use. So soft that you will feel very comfortable when you put it in your nose.
- Maximizes airflow through the nasal passageway so your breathing is more relaxed during sleep and is no longer forced
- Nasal dilators counteract nasal congestion letting you breathe normally
- With increased airflow more oxygen enters your body as your sleep; you will then wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated
- As more oxygen is being received by your brain while you sleep you will feel more energized when you wake up in the morning
- A natural way to combat snoring without the need for medication
HOW IT WORKS
HOW TO USE
Medical-Grade Soft Silicone Ergonomic Design For Comfort Fit Durable, Non-Toxic And Reusable
Feature Summary Product Info
- Medical-grade silicone for safe usage Material Medical grade soft silicone
- Soft silicone for comfortable use Size Multi-size
- Suitable for the whole family Package includes 3 pcs Nose vents
- Ergonomic design ensures comfort fit and easy breathing 1 Plastic hygiene storage case
- Includes a convenient storage case
- Non-toxic, odorless, no side effects
- Durable, washable and reusable
Rinse nose vents with soap and warm water before and after use.
Ships within 4-5 business days. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering. We don't ship on weekends.
Disclaimer: Our nose vents for snoring are not medical devices and are not intended to treat sleep apnea. If you think your snoring may be a symptom of sleep apnea, you should consult your doctor or a sleep specialist about sleep apnea relief.